KALE EM WITH KINDNESS🌱
My family and I arrived good in Bangkok, Thailand. We’re going to travel around for the next 2 weeks. Right now I’m enjoying this fresh, cold coconut.🥥
With that being said it’s always cool to discover new ways to get my vegan meals in from wherever I go.
So while having this thought I got curious on how much damage I could’ve done not being vegan but also how much good did I do by only being vegan the past couple of years
With me being vegan a little more than 4 years:
* I’ve not eaten 𝟏.𝟓𝟐𝟐 animals
* I’ve saved 𝟑𝟎.𝟗𝟖𝟓 pounds of CO2
* I’ve saved 𝟒𝟓.𝟔𝟓𝟓 square feet of forest
* I’ve saved 𝟔𝟖.𝟒𝟖𝟎 pounds of grain
* And i literally have saved 𝟏.𝟔𝟕𝟒.𝟎𝟐𝟓 gallons of water💦
I mean how cool is that😍 To all my vegetarian and vegan friends you should try this out to!
Short side note: thanks to @plantfacedclothing for this cool shirt 👕 #veganawareness#veganimpact#thailand#bangkok#plantfaced