I used to do this thing where I’d pass a little book around to all my friends and have them answer questions. Just found what was likely my first ever and possibly last ever ones that I did. I’m struck by what amazing #friendships I’ve had through the years! The first just had them write about our friendship, the second was called “The Art of Imperfection” with the following questions:
1. What do you like about yourself and why?
2. How do you think society and media affects your opinion of yourself and others?
3. Would you say that you have an inferiority complex? Why or why not?
4. How do you deal with the little imperfections in your life?
5. To what extend do you care what other people think of you?
6. Why is it that bats only come out at night?
7. Do you find yourself changing yourself when you have a crush on someone?
8. Does X-8= 3 or 4?
9. How should people go about getting over their inferiority complexs?
10. What else do you have to say on the subject of perfection, imperfection and inferiority complexs?
We had the privilege to minister the Good News of the Gospel at the Clemens Prison Unit today! 140 decisions for Jesus Christ, many prayed for and distributed over 330 Christmas gift bags to the inmates.
Thank you all who sowed a financial seed to be a blessing to these precious people!!
Jesus is Alive🙌🏽
Lost for words on how to sum up yesterday’s journey @eggoftheuniverse through the goddess Shaktis I thought l’d draw on another’s. This is for all the courageous women who showed up so powerfully and beautifully for the goddess gathering workshop. It’s also for ALL the women of the world 🙏
Remember, Woman, you were born
life giver, miracle creator, magic maker.
You were born with the heart of a thousand mothers,
open and fearless and sweet.
You were born with the fire of Queens and conquers,
warrioress blood you bleed.
You were born with the wisdom of sages and shamans,
no wound can you not heal.
You were born the teller of your own tale,
before none you should kneel.
You were born with an immeasurable soul reaching out past infinity.
You were born to desire with passion, abandon, and to name your own destiny.
Remember, Woman, remember you are loved endlessly.
Remember, Woman, your power and your grace,
the depth of your deep sea heart,
Never forget you are woman, divine,
as you have been from the start ❤️
(Remember, Woman - by Reese Leyva) 😍
A HUGE thank you to all the beautiful goddesses who came. Such a potent journey together! So much love xx