OB News: FAAN Advises Nigerian Passengers As International Airports Brace For Coronavirus
International airports yesterday went on red alert as they intensified the screening of inbound passengers, following an outbreak of the deadly coronavirus in China.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) advised passengers and other airport users to comply with all quarantine procedures at airports nationwide to prevent the importation of the virus— Read more on the website now.
Who wants to be remembered like this??
Drop 🙏🏽 in the comments .
HOW TO PREVENT FETAL DEATH
Majority of the causes of fetal death are preventable. .
The prevention starts from before getting pregnant throughout the pregnancy. .
1) Treat/control all forms of disease : Hypertension, diabetes and other health conditions can be well controlled before getting pregnant. Make sure you see a doctor to treat that condition before getting pregnant. .
2) Stop smoking and alcohol intake before getting pregnant. .
3) Lose weight if on the plus size. Obesity increases the risk of hypertension and diabetes during pregnancy and there is a need for you to lose weight before getting pregnant so as to have a stress-free pregnancy. .
4) Use Folic acid regularly. This will prevent recurrent miscarriages and abnormal babies especially in those more than 35yrs. .
5) Stop medications that are not compatible with pregnancy. Some drugs must not be used during pregnancy because they can cause abnormal babies. .
1) Register early in a good hospital where you can be well taken care of. Attend your clinic regularly. .
2) If you are hypertensive or diabetic, use medications as prescribed by your doctor. Some of these drugs are not to be used in pregnancy. So make sure your medications are sorted out well before you get pregnant. .
3) Use antimalarial prevention drugs if you are in malaria endemic area. This is usually started after you started feeling your baby's movement. .
Death of baby in the womb can be prevented if you take good care of your health before and during pregnancy, attend antenatal clinics where there are capable health professionals( make sure you can trust their judgement), be observant of your baby's movements and ask questions from your doctors. .
Let's start the journey to becoming a parent with you today.
DM @ask_drseyi for consultations. Call or WhatsApp 08066275937
Please tag your friends and families that will benefit from this. .
Hello Skin's Facial and Whitening Set
Aka THE GREEN SET, with the Trio of Placenta, Collagen, and Green Papaya, Now with new Packaging
Who needs The GREEN SET? > has sensitive skin
> has dry and dull skin
> not a fan of skin peeling > as maintenance set for rejuv set users
Benefits of Using The GREEN SET:
> as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations > effective skin-firmer, lifter and hydrator. > treats acne-prone skin and skin that has been damaged from over-exfoliation. > controls acne breakout
> anti-ageing, as they promote collagen production and increase skin elasticity.
> lightens blemishes without peeling > helps to prevent sunburn and premature skin aging
The Set is only P220 pesos and it comes with:
1. Green Papaya Whitening Soap: with avocado, kalamansi, arbutin, grapeseed, aloe vera, tea tree oil, vitamin a, c and e.
2. Whitening Toner: with Cucumber, Hyluronic, Rosehip oil, Avocado, Green papaya, mandelic acid
3. Whitening Cream with Placenta
4. Sunblock and Collagen Cream
Open for Resellers and Distributors