What cleanser are you using right now?
A lot of patients do not pay a lot of attention to your cleanser because they are more focused on their other skincare products such as their serum and moisturizer. ••••••••••• This is great, but let us be the first to tell you, that your cleanser is one of the most important products in your skin care routine. Your cleanser plays a major role in achieving results from your skincare regimen. It is the base to build your skincare products on and not all cleansers are created equal! ••••••••••• One of our favorite cleansers at MMAC is the IS Clinical Cleansing Complex. #heroproduct
It is a potent blend of vitamin C, vitamins A and E, and salicylic acid to brighten, plump, hydrate, and tone the skin. It isn't drying in the slightest and removes all makeup, even all 10 coats of mascara 🤣 ••••••••••• Stop in the office to shop our skincare bar filled with the most effective, medical grade skincare products. Confused on which products are for you? We are happy to customize an effective skincare regimen to achieve your skincare goals.
☎️ (203) 301-5860
📍849 Boston Post Road Milford, CT 06460
#paulfischermd #milfordmedicalandaestheticcare #isclinical#clearskin#acne#glowingskin#squeakyclean#skincareroutine#cleanser#facial#skincareaddict#skintips#wrinklefree#skinisin#skincare#beauty#milfordct#downtownmilfordct#ctbloggerbabes#instagood#botox#filler#walnutbeach
My look for the under 18s masterclass on the incredible @b.e.e_j who will be joining us for the live demonstration this Saturday at @sb._studio - we are all super excited !!!
Half of you voted soft glam which @cheshiremakeupco will be creating and the other wanted festival glam which is the look I’ve deceived to do above. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t too complicated and wearable for other glam occasions. My look was inspired by the insane @gordgeorge
Can’t wait to show you some of my tips and tricks I’ve learnt over the years.
Thank you everyone who purchased a ticket, I can not believe we sold out in 4 hours !!! More is yet to come. 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Some products tagged.
@lickandlashbeauty playful palette
@__dollbeauty_ shine bright
@jordanaticiacosmetics rose tinted
Listen.... I’ve got a puking kid, thus forcing us to cancel all our fun plans for the day😩, we haven’t seen the sun in Minnesota in like 3+ days, BUT that’s not gonna stop my hair and face from glowing thanks to these two ❤️❤️ Last day to snag them BOTH for $50!! 🖤 Rejuveniqe oil is a real game changer in the health of your hair and everyone needs it. Dry hair, oily hair, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff...it can help!!! 🖤 Rewind nectar is a staple in the skin care routine and is straight up gold and is designed to turn back time. Sun spots, wrinkles, uneven skin tones, large pores... this helps it all, using Kakadu Plum, which has more vitamin c than an orange!! These two retail value $200!! I just had my hair bleach highlighted again on Friday, but despite all that I do to it , it’s as soft and shiny as ever 🙌🙌 Let’s get you started on your best hair and skin this year!! And if you’re new, you get a free product too😉
I am very excited to be working with a new brand @camponesaskincare 🌿 made in the Alentejo region of Portugal, their products use natural ingredients to create simple and effective skincare solutions that you can easily add in to your daily routine. Bonus: for every product sold, one tree is planted in partnership with @reforest_action
Part 2 of #theabcofskincare is finally up!
Today we’ll demystify two of the most popular skincare ingredients at the moment, BHAs and AHAs! . @theordinary@paulaschoice@glossier@larocheposay
Save this post for the next time you’re looking for a new BHA/AHA product, and Let me know in the comments if you still have any questions about how to use these ingredients 😉👇🏼
Sunday = sunscreen day this week! ☀️ This is Day 15: Sunscreen for the #abnewyearstashchallenge hosted by @mindyourbeauty and @peepingpomeranian . I have no shame about my stash - I wear sunscreen every day without fail and will go through these pretty quickly. I do wish I could find a chemical sunscreen in a bigger bottle (like more than 150 ml) so that I’d be using a bit less plastic, so lemme know if you know of one!
• @somebymi TrueCica Mineral 100 - SPF50 - This is good if you can get your hands on it! Very similar to the Purito Comfy Water imho. No white cast at all, but it can be tricky wearing it under makeup.
• @thebodyshop Vitamin E Sunscreen SPF30 - this is pretty good but the texture is a little bit chalky. I don’t love it as much as my others so I won’t be repurchasing • @iwlt_beauty Base Sunscreen SPF 50 - this is okay but not my favorite. Kind of stings my eyes too. Will finish it but won’t repurchase.
• @paulaschoice Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30 - I love this and use it almost every day before work - this is my 4th tube. It’s slightly tinted so that I don’t usually wear much makeup over it. I hope PC will make a bigger version of this!!
• @frezyderm SPF50- Got this in Spain and have used it a few times. Very siliconey, which isn’t my favorite feeling. Might be better suited for oily skin people.
• @purito_official Comfy Water Sun Block SPF50- This is a mineral sunscreen and is great. If you prefer all mineral sunscreens, this is a good affordable choice. My only problem with it is that it doesn’t always layer well with makeup.
• @purito_official Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF50 - this is my current HG sunscreen. I’ve gone through 2 already. It’s chemical, doesn’t leave any white cast, and actually feels hydrating! It also layers really well with other skincare and makeup. Purito, please make a bigger one!!!!
• SunBears Strong Cool Plus SPF50 - haven’t tried this but am planning to use it as a body sunscreen!
Un Noël pas mal « Dioresque »: Folle de ces produits Dior Backstage reçus en cadeau. Coup de cœur pour l’Enlumineur visage et corps. Multifonctions, je l’utilise depuis que je l’ai reçu seul sur mon visage au lieu du fond de teint. Résultat: un glow naturel.
Les ombres à paupières en Warm Neutrals sont quant à elles parfaites pour le maquillage de tous les jours.