🍁This was 13 weeks🍁 And baby G was the size of a jalapeño 🌶 or pea pod (some of the pregnancy apps have very weird comparisons...I think my favorite has been a kumquat 😂). Now we are at about 17 weeks 😲, post boards, and with some sense of time again! I just haven’t taken many pictures up until this one...who am i?? Honestly some days I have felt much like posting things and feel my moods are definitely up and down especially this week with clinic/school stress.
It’s been interesting adjusting to the post-craziness, getting back into a routine and has its challenges. I’ve had a few things over the past few weeks like an internship at a multi-disciplinary health clinic downtown KC Care - provides care for anyone from any socioeconomic class -homeless to low-income to working class, etc. It was a really great experience and challenging to try and keep up with my schedule of patients as well. It does make the weeks fly by and before I know it Baby G will be rolling around and getting ready to make an appearance. I’ll be posting an updated pic this weekend because the #bump has grown quite a bit!
So far the #bumpdate is:
🍪🍰 My appetite is back with a vengeance 🍿🌮🍟 🤯🤭 Moods are a bit all over the place
🐳 Seriously feeling whaleish most days😑
👗 Dresses are officially better than pants 🏋🏼♀️ Workout motivation is back (motivation is a lie!) but the exhaustion 😓 is real some days
👿 Tolerance for rude or inconsiderate people is at an all time low 😂
Lots of changes have happened over the past few weeks and I’m definitely adjusting and trying to love every process because even though it’s so exciting there’s a lot to take in especially for the first time! [People that say it’s easy and don’t have struggles are just not telling you about the bad days.] But on the flip side, in just one week from tomorrow we get to call @foxyroxy47 with the gender! 🙏🏻💙💖 #whatsitgonnabe#babyGweloveyou#itsthelittlethings#17weekspregnant#mamabear#babybelly#itsthebump#fitpregnancy#journey#pregnancyjourney#17weeks#strongmama
She texts me “please edit all my 🐪 toes” this girl killlllsss me. This is a sneak into how close we get when we work together. Just all fun ❤️ okay, I’m just going to take a moment to be thankful for all my bb mamas who got knocked up. Thank you and I love you. These shoots really push me to be creative with you and I really appreciate all the trust. I feel so freakin alive shooting these maternity and boudoir photos. I love going in 💯 wit chuuu ❤️
Yuk di aminkan semoga yang like dan komen amin tahun ini bisa positif hamil dan di beri amanah bayi kembar, amin🙏
👈👉👉👉Sudah 🇧🇪🇷🇴🇧🇦🇹 kemana-mana tapi hasilnya 🇳🇮🇭🇮🇱 bahkan mencoba bayi; tabung tapi tetap 🇬🇦🇬🇦🇱 Kami solusinya mengatasi berbagai penyakit atau virus seperti:MIOM,PCOS,KISTA,TOXO,APS,OBESITAS,SPERMA ENCER,KEPUTIHAN,KANKER SERVIK, DLL YUK CEK IG KAMI BUNDA... 💁💁💁 konsultasi GRATIS:
🏥Untuk mendapatkan info kesehatan, medis, Program hamil & hiburan bayi ️✔ contact person: 📱WA: 085230008083 ️ ️
Alright y’all, I’m about to be real for a minute-
Pregnancy can be a bitch. After trying so hard to get pregnant and having a miscarriage I always told myself I would be grateful for EVERY part of pregnancy when my time finally came. And for the most part I have been pretty optimistic about it all. Yeah throwing up sucks, acid reflux is a PAIN and the mood swings... lord those can be rough (mainly for Tyler). But all in all I’ve tried to see the positive side. That was way easier to do before the stretch marks started and before my face started to get rounder -along with everything else- and before I was too swollen to get my wedding ring off. The past 5 weeks or so have been a constant battle with myself, some days I wake up and I tell myself I don’t care what the scale says cause I’m growing a baby, other days I can’t help but cry because I feel like I’ve just let myself go these past 33 weeks. It’s a non stop back and forth emotional war with myself and I’m finally starting to appreciate what my body is capable of. I might have put on some extra weight than needed during this pregnancy but that’s just more motivation to get back into shape after she gets here. Our bodies are amazing and I hope every other mama out there knows how beautiful she is no matter the imperfections 💗
Team got the Championship Win and I got voted MVP, what a great way to call it a season! #bump’n’dump
.. F•I•R•S•T T•R•I•M•E•S•T•E•R
• It starts the first day of your last menstrual period and goes until the end of your 12th week of pregnancy. Typically when women find out they are pregnant, they are already 5 or six weeks along; 1-2wks after their missed period and possibly starting to experience early pregnancy symptoms.
• A fertilized egg, also called a zygote, is rapidly dividing into layers of cells which then implants into the uterine wall (womb) where it continues growing and is now referred to as an embryo.
• The first third of pregnancy is a huge developmental period for your little one. Baby grows fastest in these first 12 weeks than any other trimester!
• Baby’s heart beat can sometimes be heard as early as 6 weeks via transvaginal ultrasound. Typically your first US with your provider is around 7 or 8 weeks. As I mentioned earlier, a lot happens in these early stages. By the end of your first trimester, muscles, bones, and organs are developing. Your fetus actually already resembles a baby. White blood cells are also being produced to help fight infection.
• Some symptoms moms may experience in the first trimester include; morning sickness (which doesn’t only occur in the morning), breast tenderness, fatigue, constipation, mood swings, heart burn, and food aversions. This sounds fun right?! No worries, most of these symptoms should subside by your second trimester.
• If you’re in your first trimester and experiencing any of these symptoms, let us know which ones and how you handled them. .
THE softest pajamas that are living in my hospital bag until it’s baby time! They feel like butter and are going to be perfect for recovery. Thanks to @heymadinelson for the recommendation! 💗 I just hope the top fits me a little better after two babies and two placentas are no longer inside my womb. 😆 #duewithtwo#twinpregnancy#twinbump
Speaking of hospital bag, what were the things you actually used?! So far I have pajamas, blanket, phone charger, camera, @earthmamaorganics nipple cream, toiletries, nursing bra, @willowcrowns bows, @spearmintbaby going home outfits... is there anything I’m missing?! Let me know below.
You can always shop my images via the @liketoknow.it app! I’ve linked some of my favorite pajamas in this photo if you’re in the market for some. ❤️ http://liketk.it/2HRdS #liketkit